Certified Accountant nº 94971
- Higher Institute of Economics and Management (ISEG), at the University of Lisbon & Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB) -Degree in Management.
- Certified Trainer (CCP/CAP)
- Fluent languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish Basic languages: French
- ChâteauBIZ – CEO / Managing Director: Strategic and Business Management roles of the group’s companies; Accounting and taxation;
- Project Management Auditing-Consulting-Training; Compliance and economic, financial and legal assessment; Main client sectors: Logistics, Tourism, Finance, Agriculture, Mobility/Transport.
- Econ2BIZ – CEO / Managing Director: Strategic Management and Business functions; procurement, negotiation and customer relationship, strategic partnerships.
- DRS – CFO / Head of Finance and Audit: Management of the Financial and Reporting activities; Construction of the Strategic Internationalisation Programme; Investment Analysis; Carrying out and monitoring national and international audits; Construction of the Quality, Compliance and Risk programme.
- Consultant in the Financial, Accounting and Management Area: Trainer in the Financial, Accounting, Management and Auditing Area (CCP/CAP);
- Preparation of students applying for CC/TOC; Investment projects and new business creation / Entrepreneurship.
- Deloitte – External Auditor – Finance: Audit/consultancy of Accounting Reorganisation, of Processes and Procedures across the Financial Group; Review and Processes Quality, of SOX and Internal Control; Audit of accounts (IAS & IFRS) of credit institutions of various natures (Commercial Banking, IFIC (Bank), Investment and Pension Funds, Insurance, Fund Management Companies, etc.); Analysis of Impairment and Risk for the purpose of reporting to the BdP (Bank of Portugal); Analysis of Mortgage Credit and the Public Sector; Main clients: Banco Santander Totta, CGD, Grupo Crédito Agrícola, COSEC, BBVA IFIC, APL – Port of Lisbon).